Celebrating Second Chances: Highlights from our first Prom
Second Chances Prom, a night filled with anticipation and excitement, brought together our vibrant community in celebration of love, acceptance, and self-expression. We want to recap the night and extend our deepest gratitude to all the attendees, volunteers, and partners who made this magical event possible.
Thanks to so much support from our community, prom was a sold out event, with almost 200 in attendance. We had attendees from near and far, including the tri-cities, Florida, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Mexico City!
One of the highlights of the night was the crowning of our Prom Royalty. Special thanks to Miss TriPride for crowning them and congratulations to our Prom Royalty winners!
Silent Auction A Success
The silent auction was a resounding success. Thanks to the generosity of community businesses and our supporters, we raised almost $1200 to support this fall’s TriPride celebration. We are thrilled that the winners not only acquired remarkable items and experiences but also played a vital role in supporting TriPride’s mission of building a stronger and more inclusive community. Congratulations to our winners!
A Special Thank You
The TriPride Prom wouldn’t have been complete without…
- our incredible DJ from JGreat Entertainment, who kept the energy high and the dance floor alive throughout the night
- our amazing venue, The Gallery, that set the scene for our incredible night
- our photographer, Sultry Image Photography, who worked throughout the night to capture the joy that our attendees experienced
- a fabulous performance from Miss TriPride, Eboni Alexander
- all of you who volunteered to plan and decorate–thank you for your hard work to make this event a success
- Members of our community for showing up and showing out at our first prom! You made this night truly special for all of us.
This was an extraordinary night that gave us a chance to reconnect before this fall’s TriPride festival. Stay connected with us on social media for more opportunities to continue building a stronger, more inclusive community—we’re excited to host more community events like prom in the near future!
Out & About with TriPride
Want to know the latest on TriPride? Sign up for our monthly newsletter series, Out & About, where we recap latest activities, upcoming events, and other exciting updates about us!