The TriPride Festival, presented by Eastman, is a FREE, good for all ages event that will featured live performances, vendors and exhibitors, health services, food trucks, and alcohol for purchase. All three previous festivals had an estimate of upwards of 10,000 attendees, and we ended our 2023 festival with over 14,000 attendees!
Expectations for Attendees
The TriPride Festival is designed to be good for all ages and a happy, fun environment. We are here to celebrate our LGBTQ+ community and our allies and not to make them feel bad about who they are. We understand, however, that passionate topics, summer heat, and yes, maybe a little alcohol, can make tempers flare. If that is the case and TriPride organizers and/or security partners cannot get both parties to walk away and enjoy the day, we will escort one or both parties from the event. Please make sure the people in your contingency group conduct themselves accordingly.
Underwear or swimwear alone on the lower half of the body for this event is inadequate. Please wear shorts, skirts or similar attire as a minimum requirement. Additionally, we are having our event in a city park, so the same clothing rules apply as every day. Basically, cover up your bits and all will be well. 🙂
Animals, except for service animals, are not permitted inside the Festival grounds.
Please do not engage with protestors. This event isn’t for them. It’s for you! So have fun with friends and family.
If you are causing a disruption or present a security concern, TriPride organizers will ask you to leave and escort you out.
Most importantly: HAVE FUN! A lot of time and effort has gone into putting this event together for our community. We want you to have a wonderful, safe time!
TriPride organizers are treating this event much like a concert venue. As such, attendees can expect similar security precautions, including going through a metal detector at the entrance gates.
- Weapons of any type are prohibited, including firearms, knives, electrical weapons, chemical weapons or other items that could be considered weapons.
- Glass bottles or opened bottles containing liquids are prohibited.
- Outside food and drink are prohibited. Medical, childcare, and small personal snacks are acceptable. Bottled water will be free for all attendees.
- Large backpacks or totes are prohibited. Clear backpacks are acceptable and are subject to search by TriPride. Small purses and/or small personal bags are acceptable and are subject to search by TriPride. Medical bags, child care bags, and strollers are acceptable and are subject to search by TriPride. Folding chairs in bags are acceptable and are subject to search by TriPride.
- Poles, sticks, clubs, baseball or softball bats, golf clubs, signage on poles, etc. that could be used as a weapon are prohibited.
- Masks, including gas masks or any other face covering that is not for health or religious purposes are prohibited. Medical face masks / shields for Covid-19 precautions are accepted.
- Torches, lanterns, fireworks or any other device that uses fire or fuel are prohibited. Cigarette lighters are acceptable.
- Aerosols, spray cans, or pressurized containers are prohibited.
- Toy or replica weapons are prohibited.
- Laser pointers, flashlights or other devices that can be used to direct light into eyes or faces are prohibited.
- Animals, except working service animals, are prohibited.
- Missiles, projectiles, or other items that could cause injury if thrown are prohibited.
- Horns, noisemakers, or any amplified sound equipment devices are prohibited.
- Signs larger than 3 by 3 feet are prohibited.
- Bicycles, skateboards or scooters are prohibited.
- Other items not listed may be determined to be a potential safety hazard. TriPride organizers reserve the right to request the attendee place the item back in their car or forfeit it before entry.
Our list, while it may seem like a lot, is designed with security and safety in mind. We hope you can understand and know that our attendees’ security and safety is taken very seriously by TriPride and City organizers.