#tripridetn1 & Win!
We are excited to announce the 2018 TriPride Photo Contest. The winner will receive $100!
- Take plenty of photos during any of our scheduled events during TriPride Week (Sept. 9th – 16th, 2018). Find events here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/tripridetn/events/
- Then submitt your entries by sharing them on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram along with the following hashtag: #tripridetn1 (Important: Don’t forget to post the hashtag along with your photo, that’s the only way we can find your photo entries)
- Make sure to post your photo no later than 9 am (EST) Monday, Sept. 17th, 2018 to be eligible to win.
- The winner will be notified by Sept. 24th, 2018 by private message on the social media platform he/she used to submit the photo. The winner will have 2 weeks to respond to our message. If we don’t receive a response, another winner will be chosen (see a complete list of rules and regulations below). If you have questions, just reach out to us on social media. Good luck!!!
Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR DONATION DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open to everyone. To participate, take a photo at any TriPride TN event or activity during the week of September 9th through 16th, 2018. Then submit your picture no later than 9 am (EST) Monday morning, September 16th, 2018 by posting it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram along with #tripridetn1. (See item 4 below for more details). Eligible photos must be taken during a TriPride event occurring between September 9th and September 16th, 2018. A list of events can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/tripridetn/events/
Board members of TriPrideTN, immediate family members or TriPrideTN Planning Committee members are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“you”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of TriPrideTN as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 9th, 2018 and ending September 16th, 2018. All online entries must be received by 9 am (EST) Monday morning, September 17th, 2018.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by sharing a photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter that is taken during any TriPrideTN event or activity that occurs during the week of September 9th – 16th, 2018. Important: The social media post must include this hashtag: #TriPrideTN1
Entering this contest, constitutes permission for TriPrideTN to use the entry (photo) for purposes of marketing, advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of TriPrideTN. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of TriPrideTN.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive $100. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for TriPrideTN to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a TriPrideTN board member voting process under the supervision of TriPrideTN Executive Council. The winner will be notified by messaging them on the social media platform he/she used to submit the photo. The winner will be contacted by September 24th, 2018. TriPrideTN shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to respond within 2 weeks of being notified. Furthermore, TriprideTN shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to respond due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest, you understand and agree that TriPrideTN, anyone acting on behalf of TriPrideTN, and TriPrideTN’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your photo for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of TriPrideTN. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TriPrideTN from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which TriPrideTN may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TENNESSEE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by TriPrideTNis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.